- 3 water bottle (0€)
- tape (0,50€)
- hot glue (5€)
- pieces of wood (0€)
- silicon (2,5€)
- 2 led high brightness (2€)
- 2 Servo Motors (7€)
- gear for servo (1€)
- DC motor + propeller (17€)
- Plastic bowls (4€)
- saucer (0€ stolen at morther)
- nails and other metal parts (2€)
- arduinoBT (100€)
- Android phone (anything Android like HTC dream or LG Linkme or HTC Desire that I used)
Pescolino is made with recycled materials and has a heart device based on Arduino.
The hull is made of three 1.5-liter bottles and pieces of wood.
All the attaches are in hot glue and tape. The keel was made of silicone.
He uses two servo motors for movement and a DC motor for the fan for propulsion. Two status LED and batteries 12 AA batteries or two batteries rechargeable equivalent of 5 volts and 8 volts.
This is a view from top of Pescolino: